Here is the voice controlled home automation system designed by two genius devils (Jiayuang and Sheng). They have decided to go off bit in home automation and to design their own voice controlled smart home. But the voice intensity in all home is not same so he used a mic to record data and then send to the master which actually controls the home. The tricky part here is that they are using EasyVR shield to do voice recognition.
They are using Xbee to communicate between master device(which controls home) and slave device(which does the speech recognition ).
have a look at the video in actoin.
We found another interesting and relatively simple method of speech processing, read this full article about voice controlled LED blinking. We found this method very promising.
Incoming search terms:
- home automation using atmega
- atmega 16 code for voice controlled room
- voice recognition atmega32
- voice control home automation 8051 circuit buy
- voice command atmega16
- Program for atmega 328 home automation
- Home automation using arduino atmega 328
- atmega328 voice
- atmega32 project using at home
- voice recognition module with atmega 8
(407) (Visit the Bestsellers in Electronics list for authoritative information on this product's current rank.)