Here is the voice controlled home automation system designed by two genius devils (Jiayuang and Sheng). They have decided to go off bit in home automation and to design their own voice controlled smart home. But the voice intensity in all home is not same so he used a mic to record data and then send to the master which actually controls the home. The tricky part here is that they are using EasyVR shield to do voice recognition.
They are using Xbee to communicate between master device(which controls home) and slave device(which does the speech recognition ).
have a look at the video in actoin.
We found another interesting and relatively simple method of speech processing, read this full article about voice controlled LED blinking. We found this method very promising.
Incoming search terms:
- atmega8 voice programming code
- avr atmega interfacced with voice recognition program
- how to use speech recognition in atmega8
- voice coding in atmega8
- voice controlled avr home automation
- voice controlled home automation using avr 128
- voice recognition atmega32
- voice recognition using atmega32
(3830) (Visit the Bestsellers in Electronics list for authoritative information on this product's current rank.)