Here is the voice controlled home automation system designed by two genius devils (Jiayuang and Sheng). They have decided to go off bit in home automation and to design their own voice controlled smart home. But the voice intensity in all home is not same so he used a mic to record data and then send to the master which actually controls the home. The tricky part here is that they are using EasyVR shield to do voice recognition.
They are using Xbee to communicate between master device(which controls home) and slave device(which does the speech recognition ).
have a look at the video in actoin.
We found another interesting and relatively simple method of speech processing, read this full article about voice controlled LED blinking. We found this method very promising.
Incoming search terms:
- diagram for home automation with voice recognition
- finger print voice recognition matlab arduino project report
- how to voice recognition project circuit using atmega 328
- internet controlled home automation using atmega32
- speech recognition atmega32
- voice recognizing calculator using 8051 microcontroller
- wireless voice control home control system using HM2007 full article report