What is PSIM simulation software?
PSIM is a simulation software specifically designed for power electronics and motor control. With fast simulation and friendly user interface, PSIM 9.2 provides a powerful simulation environment to address your simulation needs.
PSIM provides an intuitive and easy-to-use graphic user interface for schematic editing. A circuit can be easily created and edited. Extensive on-line help is available for each component. To handle large systems, PSIM provides the sub circuit function which allows part of a circuit to be represented by a sub circuit block.
PSIM 9.2 includes a C block which allows users to enter C code directly without compiling the code. Psim simulations are one of the widely used method to simulate power topology in power electronics industries.
PSIM simulation can be useful in THD calculation, fourier analysis and many more simulation options.
You can generate programming code for DSP directly from PSIM simulation with the help of DSP blocks available in psim.
Some Key Features of PSIM 9.2
Easy to Use:
- PSIM is so easy to use that one hardly needs the User Manual to use the software. Even without prior experience with CAD software, one could start building a circuit and obtaining results in minutes.
- PSIM is one of the fastest simulators for power electronics simulation. It achieves fast simulation while retaining excellent simulation accuracy. This makes it particularly efficient in simulating converter systems of any size, and performing multiple-cycle simulation.
Flexible Control Representation:
- PSIM can simulate control circuit in various forms: in analog circuit, s-domain transfer function block diagram, z-domain transfer function block diagram, custom C code, or in Matlab/Simulink. PSIM’s control library provides a comprehensive list of components and function blocks, and makes it possible to build virtually any control scheme quickly and conveniently.
Frequency Response Analysis (ac sweep):
- While almost all the simulation software require that a switchmode circuit be represented by an average model first before performing ac analysis, PSIM can perform ac analysis even if the circuit is in switchmode. This feature greatly reduces the time required to obtain frequency response.
Co-simulation with Matlab/Simulink:
- PSIM can perform co-simulation with Matlab/Simulink. This feature (available with the SimCoupler Module) allows users to make full use of PSIM and Matlab/Simulink in a complementary way.
Comprehensive Motor Drive Library:
- PSIM provides a comprehensive library for motor drive system studies. Commonly used electric machine models and mechanical load models are available. With the Motor Drive Module, PSIM provides an easy and effective way of modeling and simulating motor drive systems.
Digital Control System Simulation:
- PSIM can simulate control systems in z-domain with the Digital Control Module. It can be used to simulate the performance of digital control loops, study digital filters, and evaluate various effects in digital control, such as truncation errors, sampling/hold delay, and computational delay.
Dynamic Link to Finite Element Analysis Software:
- PSIM can link to the finite element analysis software JMAG through the MagCoupler Module. JMAG is a finite element analysis software for electromagnetic field analysis. With this link, the power converter and control part of a system can be implemented and simulated in PSIM, and electric machines and other magnetic devices can be implemented and simulated in JMAG.
Custom C/C++ Code:
- PSIM supports DLL (dynamic link library) blocks which allows users to link custom C code to PSIM. This feature greatly enhance PSIM’s flexibility and capability. One can, for example, use PSIM to represent the power stage, write the control scheme in C, and interact control with the power stage via DLL. This allows one to test the performance of a control scheme for microprocessors/DSP implementation with the minimum effort.
Built-in Power and Control Blocks:
- To facilitate the circuit setup, commonly used blocks such as three-phase converter bridges, transformers, abc-dqo transformation blocks, filters, etc. are provided in PSIM. This not only speeds up the circuit creation/editing, but also simplifies the control circuitry.
Latest version of PSIM available now is PSIM 9.2.
Why you should not use PSIM crack?
PSIM crack will be free to the users so developers don’t get any money and thus they will not have fundings for new development. This could lead to death of such a beautiful software tool. So we suggest you to not to download PSIM crack versions just use the demo versions or buy some.